Monday, March 9, 2009

Is This The Greatest? Yes. It Is The Greatest.

This is the greatest. It is the best and the most awesome.

I LOVE THIS. Don't you love this? You couldn't possibly NOT love this.

Today is March 9th, I lost an hour of sleep, it snowed 6 (f'ing) inches but I am just psyched because I now have my own little alien. I have a whole bunch of photos of these on my office walls. My biggest problem now is deciding whether I should take it to the office or keep it here at the house.

Seriously though, is this the most awesome little alien. I think everyone should have one. Everyone should have their own little alien, and I GOT ONE!

Michael Hawes made this and I love it even more because he said he got into the wine while he was making it.

That's exceptionally funny to me because I myself knocked back a few and then proceeded to practically knock myself out laughing hysterically while I photographed it learning to play Chuzzle, waiting for dinner and watching Special Vics.

(No, it wasn't really doing those things, okay? And I didn't really think it was, okay? It was just a joke, okay?)

Then I realized, "wait, that's not so funny, it's just funny to me. Maybe I should give it a day."

Check it out though, it's playing Chuzzle.

This is an awesome bone.

5 comments:

Michael Hawes said...

I'm so glad that you like it. Of course it can play chuzzle. I only paint smart bones according to my wife. HA

SMC said...

I keep looking and looking..... is something painted that color really wearing a tie? If so, that would mean it eyes are in its armpits.

They must be from Planet Claire.

RC said...

Are you sure that's a tie? I look at it and think it's little yellow suit has split open (it must have been eating too many girl scout cookies like me!) Maybe that's actually it's skin showing?

JeannieBoBeanie said...

what the hell is it?

JAF said...

SMC, RC, and JeannieBobeanie - Clearly, you do not know the ways of the alien (although, SMC, I am confident you will quickly become fashionata for aliens)....you must all become followers of the Patron-Saint-To-Be of Aliens. Or just check out his bones. http://popeyekittpeak.blogspot.com/2009/03/manpurse-and-collections.html